Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-10

How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here? Empty
PostSubject: How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?   How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:37 am

Sorry about the title, I was watching Liar Liar when writing this. Hope you guys private message me soon for groups and what not. The endless pugging is killing me brain.

I'm currently questing in Nagrand if anyone wants to swing by and slaughter the animals with me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shysdin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?   How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:53 am

sick man, get to 70 and prot spec asap...we will help you get keyed
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?   How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 pm

just invite him already, his leveling process will go faster if hes in a guild anyway and then we can get to know him along the way

and we can check out his tanking skills Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?   How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much ass do I have to kiss to make pattern around here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: General Chat-
Jump to: