Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where We're Heading ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shysdin

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Where We're Heading ... Empty
PostSubject: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 5:35 pm

I am aware that a lot of people are certain specs for grinding, i myself am feral and have fell in love with the spec and think it can benefit the guild greatly to have a feral druid on board with melee such as enhancement shammy, dps warrior, rogues and so forth...

1) Feral Druid
2) Enhancement Shammy
3) Fury/MS Warrior
4) Combat Rogue
5) *Optional (Pref Another Warrior Or Rogue)

This Is What One Particular Group Will Look Like In Raids To Max. Melee Dps Effectively... Look Into Specs That Will Benefit PvE, If You Are Comfortable With A Particular Spec Stick With It, Let Us Know When You Hit 70 So We Can Start Looking At The Big Picture...We Plan On Running 10 Mans At First To Get Gear, And Raid Experience Behind Us...

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Shysdin wrote:

1) Feral Druid
2) Enhancement Shammy
3) Fury/MS Warrior
4) Combat Rogue
5) *Optional (Pref Another Warrior Or Rogue)

You're 5th would be a hunter, either the 3% damage from beast mastery or true-shot aura.
Back to top Go down
Shysdin

PostSubject: agree   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:58 pm

yeah definetly with people who know what there doing that grp could be very effective, there is a countless amount of positive interactions between these classes Smile ty shyter...i forget those lovely hunters
Back to top Go down
Carnsir

Carnsir

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:55 am

Yes a hunter would be good....hey look over there /invite Carnsir

Wink
Back to top Go down
Apparatus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 4:42 pm

a DPS priest [shadow] could be very VERY beneficial. People know my DPS already. It also gives warlocks 15% more damage done ontop of 5% more damage done from misery. Thats 20% damage extra. So, I can be that.
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:15 pm

Apparatus wrote:
a DPS priest [shadow] could be very VERY beneficial. People know my DPS already. It also gives warlocks 15% more damage done ontop of 5% more damage done from misery. Thats 20% damage extra. So, I can be that.
Only one flaw in that MARVELOUS plan Suspect , and that is that we will rarely use more then 1-2 locks in a 25 man raid! Losing a healer to befenit 1 dps'er isn't what we are looking for at the moment affraid But! of course there are exceptions, but untill we find a fight/event which might have your plan prove...usefull, its gana have to set aside Sad altho I know how fun dpsing as a shadow priest is rabbit
Back to top Go down
Shysdin

PostSubject: shadow priest   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:13 pm

we can fit a shadow priest into the dps caster group but PLEASE put vampiric embrace (THE ONE THAT RESTORES MANA) leave our healers 2 do the healing MAX DPS...

more dots...
more dots...ok
stop dots

"I envy people who drink -- at least they know what to blame everything on."
-Oscar Levant
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 pm

a group like that would be something like:
shadow priest
priest
priest
shaman
pally/druid

===infinate mana
Back to top Go down
Apparatus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Its a 40 point talent, i have it. it restores 5% mana of the dps I do. Its pretty good. I have taken out 3 Alliance by myself and still had mana left without potting. That dot always goes on people. ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We're Heading ...   Where We're Heading ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where We're Heading ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: General Chat-
Jump to: