Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gesh <70 Rogue>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Gesh <70 Rogue> Empty
PostSubject: Gesh <70 Rogue>   Gesh <70 Rogue> Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 8:37 pm

About Yourself
Hey there! I'm Gesh. ^_^ Basically i rerolled from alliance about 6 months ago. I was the main rogue of the second best guild on the server at the time. Was on 4hm before BC came out ^_^. I have a long raid history, I have played wow since the betas. I know every class front and back but rogue is my choice class. I have Diablo Stone to prove that I've played for years and can also have Ex-Guildies post to ensure that i have a raid history.
On a personal basis, my name is Jake. im almost 17, I live in Cali. I xferred here for a few reasons, amoung them are raid times and Immo. Since i was alliance i used to look up to immo for about 1.5 years and know a lot about the guild. There is nothing i would ike to do more than rape each and every one of their faces off. Anyway. I got a GF but she doesnt give a fuck if i play. I decided not to play baseball this year because of wow and dropped 1 f my AP classes so that i wouldnt have so much fuckin homework and i would be able to play more.
I hope u accept me!

Character Name: Gesh, Cure
Race:UD, UD
Class:Rogue, Priest
Level (70):70, 63
Professions:miner/engineer, herb/alch
Ventrilo (Yes or No): Of course.
Usual Playtime: Skullcrusher Server Time: 5pm - 2am in mondays/6pm-2am on tues,wed,thurs/6pm-2am monday morning ^_^
Sponsor (If any): Sindi, Sydony and a few others

Previous Guilds (please state why you left): Steel Talon Knights, Rerolled Horde after playing in their guild for about 1.5 years. I couldnt stand ally anymore and i have always wanted UD

Talent Build:for pve im going 20/41 BEAST DPS NO AGGRO. lol For PvP i switch off between 31/0/30 Hemo and 31/0/30 Backstab. I switched off mutilate and combat a few times for lvling. For al u rogues that wonder why i dont get gouge: i used to get gouge til i hit 70. Not very beneficial for arenas and worthless for pvp. I would rather have 6 secs of 10% dmg increase.
Willing to Respec?: Of Course.

Attunements and Experience
workin on Heroic keys atm. done all the 70 instances though.
Pre-Expansion: (Please Summarize your raid Experience Pre-TBC) MC Naxx AQ BWL Ony ZG Blablabla. Every 60 instance
Karazhan: (Keyed? / Experience?)
Almost keyed on my rogue. I will be keyed for sure by tomorrow.
I play a 70 mage which i am sellin gto my friend in a couple days, i have done all of karazhan on it and all of gruuls lair, ( Havent Downed Gruul but i know the fight)

Equipment

Helm:Stealthers helm of 2nd Sight
Neck:Talonlord's Collar
Shoulders:Assassination
Cape: Cloak of the Inciter
Chest:Assassination
Bracers:Spymistress's Wristgaurds
Gloves:high warlords ( Deadly throw 3 sec silence is insane for pvp and pve)
Belt:Generals
Legs: Assassination
Boots:Generals
Ring 1:Ravenclaw Band
Ring 2:Pathfinders Band
Trinkets:Hourglass of the Unraveler, Bladefists Breath
Mainhand:Reflex Blades ( Whispering Blade of Slaying ) (Twin-Bladed Ripper) (Claw of the Netherwing Flight)
Offhand:Stormreaver Warblades ( Hungering Spineripper)
Ranged: Netherstrike ( Mark V's for PvE because stats are better)

Extra
IM LIEK PRO N STUFF RITE
I am a good player. I listen.I talk when needed. I joke around quite a bit but im also pretty serious.

Why should you be apart of Devastate?:
Everyone i have met in the guild has been awesome. Great players and fun people. In addition i really want to raid.

Last edited by on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Gesh <70 Rogue> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gesh <70 Rogue>   Gesh <70 Rogue> Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi Again. I was just wondering if it was a yes or no on my app rabbit
Sorry to be antsy, Just rly anxious cuz usuallly 10 days means no but im not sure pale

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Gesh <70 Rogue> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gesh <70 Rogue>   Gesh <70 Rogue> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 pm

Guess thats a no, Thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Gesh <70 Rogue> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gesh <70 Rogue>   Gesh <70 Rogue> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Shishio wrote:
Guess thats a no, Thanks anyway
PST in game, have been busy with work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gesh <70 Rogue> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gesh <70 Rogue>   Gesh <70 Rogue> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gesh <70 Rogue>
Page 1 of 1