Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promy/70/Shaman

Go down 
+2
Mason
Promy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Promy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:09 pm

Please copy this application into your post when you apply.

About Yourself
Hi my real name is Olivier (Promy in the game) im 16 years old and im french but i can understand english as well. I love WoW Twisted Evil

Character Name: Promy
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman
Level (70): 70
Professions: minning/blacksmithing trying to get my axesmith
Ventrilo (Yes or No): Yes
Usual Playtime: for the moment not alot cuz i dont have good result at the school it suck but once I got good result i can log around 6:30 7:00 all day.

Sponsor (If any):

Previous Guilds (please state why you left): Éternity i got kicked cuz i tryed to help the 1 group of karazhan cuz they got a bad compositon and doing the bad stratégie on moroes and they said i told some Flask of distilled Widsom in the bank .... THAT NOT TRUE Mad they are fucking gay !!

Talent Build: full enchanement (have resto gear around 10kmana unbuff and 1100 healing bonus)
Willing to Respec?: If i raid yes else no im gonna wait to be sure i can have a place b4 to return resto and when the school finish i turn resto cuz i can play all day 24/24 Laughing so im turning no life and resto Razz

Attunements and Experience: well im attuned at karazhan i kllled attument and i saw morores and virtue but we wiped on them i know how to play with a sham of any spec.

Pre-Expansion: I'm attuned for Naxxaramas BWL and MC. I cleared ZG,MC,BW, I did AQ 40 to Twin Empror and the trash of naxxaramas (wiped on boss lol)
Karazhan: im keyed

Equipment

my encchancement gear suck for the moment im trying to get PvP epic stuff and Arena part <------- (really hard)

Extra

Why should you be apart of Devastate?: My hobbie is WoW and im Looking for a SERIOUS guild (my last was not) who want to progress and have fun and i know someplayer in your guild they are realy cool so i bet you are all like them Razz
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:05 pm

Quote :
for the moment not alot cuz i dont have good result at the school it suck but once I got good result i can log around 6:30 7:00 all day.

sounds like we're long lost brothers Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ezmode

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 pm

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Promy

I took a look at your armory, your gear isn't all that bad. A few changes here and there would fit very well.

However, what confused me was your spec.

58 enhancement? You have points in places that really aren't important for shaman. If you would like, I can help you come up with a better spec.
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 pm

Whisper moi dans game, mais pour le moment on aura besoin que tu spec resto car on a un grand manque de healeurs en ce moment bounce
Back to top Go down
Ezmode

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:12 am

shyter wrote:
Whisper moi dans game, mais pour le moment on aura besoin que tu spec resto car on a un grand manque de healeurs en ce moment bounce

I'll go spec resto, and he can play my Shaman.
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 7:24 am

u duel weild yet u have imp sheild spec?

quality of spec is reflecting quality of player here me thinks....

i mean...most times its ok but this looks like it took no thought at all...

i dunno
Back to top Go down
Secare

Secare

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:05 pm

guys dont spam useless shit in recruitment threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promy/70/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy/70/Shaman   Promy/70/Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promy/70/Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: Applications-
Jump to: