Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hurricane/55/warrior

Go down 
+3
shyter
Kobrah
Hurricane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurricane

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Hurricane/55/warrior Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 am

About Yourself

Character Name: Hurricane
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Level (70): 55
Professions: College Student (Alfred State)
Ventrilo (Yes or No): Yes
Usual Playtime: All the time
Sponsor (If any): none - just saw the post in realm forum

Previous Guilds (please state why you left): with this toon none

Talent Build: currently for leveling fury
Willing to Respec?: Yes

Attunements and Experience - none

Pre-Expansion: (Please Summarize your raid Experience Pre-TBC) - On my rogue my experience extends to bwl.

Karazhan: (Keyed? / Experience?) N/A

Equipment - ATM for my level my gear is very good but I intend to replace it all very rapidly as I level in outlands.

Why should you be apart of Devastate?: I'd actually be interested to see how many readers of this post actually get this far through reading it and how many just wrote me off from the start. With this app I'm offering Devastate a willing and able player that wishes to experience all that wow offers with the expansion. I can satisfy my pvp urges on my own (I love pvp), but when it comes to endgame raiding success can only be measured in strength of the raid. I believe Devastate is exactly what I'm looking for.

Now I know that when a guild recruits it typically looks to achieve an immediate impact. I can assure you that recruiting me will not help the guild immediately, but may provide some long term benefits. Accepting me at such a low level will allow me to learn more and expose me to authorities on my class to mentor my development as a player. Literally you could cultivate me into a player to your benefit. I'm currently (4/10/07) a level 55 I was a mere 50 two days ago, based on my shaman which I leveled to 70 I project 60 by this weekend and a couple of weeks in outlands to hit 70 and get the necessary keys.

Thank you for your time, ill check back on this forum for any +/- feedback
Back to top Go down
Kobrah
Admin
Kobrah

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:52 am

Well i will in ahead and give you an immediate response. as of right now i could def use another warrior. especially if you were willing to spec prot. but fifty five is not exactly what we are looking for. want something i little more along the lines of seventy with a kara key. i want you to keep in touch with me though as you are leveling up.
Back to top Go down
https://devastate.editboard.com
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 2:06 pm

Thank you for the quick response, and where many would see it to be a turn down it was what i was actually hoping for and expected. I will keep in touch and look forward to leveling.

thanks again,
Hurricane
Back to top Go down
Kobrah
Admin
Kobrah

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 2:13 pm

Yeah keep in touch for sure and as you get higher in levels keep a look out for our members to run instances so we can feel each other out.
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Kobrah wrote:
Yeah keep in touch for sure and as you get higher in levels keep a look out for our members to run instances so we can feel each other out.
We all know how kobrah "feels" the new recruits No
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:21 pm

i didnt know emo ppl could be of that persuasion...
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 7:30 pm

shyter wrote:
Kobrah wrote:
We all know how kobrah "feels" the new recruits No

ROFLOL
Wow Kobrah. Wanna feel him out huh? WANNA EAT HIM OUT TOO U FUCKING FAGGOT?
Sorry hurricane. our gm is very straight forwardf about his sexuality
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: Progress?   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:07 am

Progress Update:

It's been six days and I've leveled 7 times, making me now level 62. I'm questing in the marsh so feel free to wisper if you need some help questing in that area.

It would be really helpfull if some one could make a list and post it of gear from quests I should take. Such as tanking trinkets, capes, weapons, etc.
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:09 am

well its pretty straight forward, you see an item, go for it..

tanking gear is pretty bold in its purpose..u cant really mistake it for something else...

my advice (tho little)

do durnholde a lot

theres a nice tanking ring that drops there but the main reason...theres alot of xp to be had in there and at revered there is a pair of legs u can buy timewardens i believe, if u put a 30 stam enchant on them they give you over 1000 health just on legs...

very nice Razz
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:55 am

Hurricane wrote:
Progress Update:

It's been six days and I've leveled 7 times, making me now level 62. I'm questing in the marsh so feel free to wisper if you need some help questing in that area.

It would be really helpfull if some one could make a list and post it of gear from quests I should take. Such as tanking trinkets, capes, weapons, etc.

http://www.ampwow.com/wow/viewExQuests/0.php , altho site has alot of chain quests missing, its worth the look.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Ty for the responses, ill gander at the link and definitly look into those legs......

to be continued......
Back to top Go down
babaokk

babaokk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:46 am

i dont know if you spell your name differently ingame but i cant add you as a friend says your an allie
Back to top Go down
babaokk

babaokk

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 am

we are on skullcrusher server are you? because i cant even find you in the armory list send me (babaokk) a tell
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:09 pm

and if u are on SCand u are horde, i have a 64 priest and i wanna see how u do in a couple instances or lvling. Cure. PIECE NAGA
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:24 pm

I didn't see him in the armory either..
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:14 pm

only Hurricane on skullcrusher is alliance lol, are you a transfer or?
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:35 pm

are you sure your even an orc??

yes, thats a serious question
Back to top Go down
Kobrah
Admin
Kobrah

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 7:52 am

i have talked to him in game before. he exists.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: the real name is...........   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 8:00 am

Sorry about the confusion and my tardiness my name has a symbol in it. As far as my serious distraction issue, we had a festival in town this weekend I must have drank from thrusday to sunday. So from that last post of me at 64 im now only 66. If you want to add me use this Hürricane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane/55/warrior   Hurricane/55/warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurricane/55/warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: Applications-
Jump to: