Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Empty
PostSubject: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:15 pm

Also,
i REALLY think we need to start PVPing on weekends. not only is it fun and really good for gearing up for arens. but we will fucking roll all sorts of people left andf right cuz no one rolls in pvp groups anymore. in addition its really good for getting to know guildies a little better and finding out their strengths and weanesses. i wanna get a good group together so we can start gettin stam and resilience gear for arenas. i wanna put together a 5v5 soon. for our class setup i think

Disc priest
holy pally/resto shaman
MS/Feral druid sub
Mage (full frost)
Me (31/0/30) im thinking about a combat spec, less survivability but some sick shit for my job which is basically kickuing and stunning while kiting a melee or 2.

we still have great healing
druid ahs cyclone
me and mage havfe insane survivability
priest has pain suppres and PI
mage can sheep
i got imp sap
i also wanna get some backup people.

BUT before we do this wegotta get some gear otherwise we gonna get buttfucked and we not gonna be able to do shit. start workin on gettin some 12 stam gems and resilience gear. put the stam gems in even if it doesnt match the socket.

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 3:50 pm

for 5v5 arena, Pom/frost >full frost mages.
for 5v5 arena, mutilate(QR is ftw!) or combat(combat potency is ftw!) > 31/0/30
for 5v5 arena, a druid healer is very awesome, chain-cycloning their MS warrior
for any arena, MS warrior > feral druid.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 5:28 pm

shyter wrote:
for 5v5 arena, Pom/frost >full frost mages.
for 5v5 arena, mutilate(QR is ftw!) or combat(combat potency is ftw!) > 31/0/30
for 5v5 arena, a druid healer is very awesome, chain-cycloning their MS warrior
for any arena, MS warrior > feral druid.

POM Frost has bigger crits but the problem is there are no good pom frost mages on our server except for 1 or 2. plus with frost mages most people are too noobi do smack that elemental which has 700 bolts every couple secs. sydony is in a 5v5 group. he was a really good pom frost mage. but the problem with them is the lack of survivability. and also NO mutilate isnt better for 5v5 i already have QR pooface and as a rogue ur not on one target the whole time. ur on multiple targets kicking and stunning, u know, DOING YOUR JOB ^_^ u have no survivability with mutilate and u need really good gear for mutilate. moreso than 31/0/30

Duel me as mutilate and then tell me its better ^_^ it will be a better scenario for u anyway because ull; be focusing on 1 target wont have to waste 34+ energy on shivs every fwe seconds

and OF COURSE a MS warrior is better than druid. i would say feral druid instead of me or another MS warrior instead of me, but the whole point is that i want to do arenas. with a resto druid and a feral druid at leats one maybe 2 are REQUIRED to gaurd him if the y want a chance of winning. all druid does it get PVP set for feral speep plus cyclone spamm while raping people with pillar hugs. my team setup still has a lot of dmg and survivability but in addition the healing is untouchable. GG IMO ^_^_^_^_^_^_ ^
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 am

im step in a sec and /flex that there is not a single 5v5 team that is #1 thats does not have a paladin

gg, plus i am the best pvp spec right now,

i have full holy, i have
1.10% fear, disorient and stun resist from talents
2. 30% resist to mass dispel from talents
3. 6% reduced dmg taken from full improved righteous fury
4. full improved concentration aura, 50% chance to not loose cast and 15% chance to resist silence and interrupt effects (on top of my 70% resist to interrupt cast on a heal)
5. 3 minute cd on bop instead of 5 so if its a long fight i might use it twice and 16 second blessing of freedom instead of 10 so it will be off u for only 4 seconds instead of 10 (20 sec cd)
6. Redoubt = 10% chance wen hit to increase block chance for 10 sec by 30%
7. and aura mastery meaning basically wherever you are in the arena you will always have my aura on you

only thing thats bad is i have 1/3 Blessed life which is a 4% chance for an attack to cause half dmg instead of a 10% chance
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:51 am

yeh sry wasnt at home, forgot 31/0/30 has QR lol, but if your with a MS warrior, mutilate helps you land a 5point expose very early, which is highly beneficial for your warrior, it depends on your team or playstyle, but yes 31/0/30 is better when ALONE
And improved devotion aura>redoubt for 5v5, when your against a duel-melee group it is beneficial, and pallys are the last targets to be hit in melee.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:08 pm

u dont land expose any earlier than 31/0/30 lol except sometimes u might not crit with BS so ull have 4 points instead of 5 but at that point u need to shiv anyway if ur poison isnt on. and ya, seckzy ill get u in but u gotta get some resil gear ill pvp with u this weekend, i wanna see how jade is in pvp anyway
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm

and like i said, not nearly as myuch survivability wih mutilate and also u have uto use a lot of energy shiving. cuz u gonna ghave to shiv before u mutilate after the CS anyway. well, probably
Back to top Go down
shyter
Admin
shyter

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:35 pm

alright, in all honesty, i believe this is the best spec you can get for arena, bg, grinding, farming, dueling and raiding.
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 1:08 pm

yah id say that outdoes about everything...shadowstep ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH   PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEE VEE PEE & UH REE NUH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: General Chat-
Jump to: