Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Blood Elf Mage App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alauran

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-18

70 Blood Elf Mage App Empty
PostSubject: 70 Blood Elf Mage App   70 Blood Elf Mage App Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:40 pm

About Yourself:
First Name: Eddie
Playtime: Always find a way to be on, esspecially come night time (raiding time). My raid attendance has always been in the high 90%.

Character Name: Alauran
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Level (70): Yes
Professions: 375 Mining, 354 Jewelcrafting
Ventrilo (Yes or No): Yes
Usual Playtime: 2pm-1am (WeekDays), 12pm-2am WeekEnds)
Sponsor (If any): No one, I am a transfer

Previous Guilds (please state why you left): Fatal Design (Auchindorn). I transfered to Skullcrusher with a couple guild members who were in search of a server with better PVP. Auchindorn was a new release server, and I was a part of a reroll guild until it collapsed. I felt the need to transfer off Auchindorn to a server that had a little more experience, so thats why I'm here.

Talent Build: Spec: 0/41/20
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/mage/talents.html?0000000000000000000000055500201210003105311512031320310005000000000
Willing to Respec?: Anything for the guild.

Gear: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Alauran

Pre-Expansion: This is my second mage character. My first mage was a 5/8 neatherwind human. I am a transfer from Auchindorn where I was a part of a guild called Fatal Design. Fatal Design was a reroll guild from Demon Soul, and on Demon Soul I've Cleared MC, BWL, AQ 20+40, and just started to enter Nax before BC released and we rerolled horde.

Karazhan: Keyed and I've downed each boss in Kara (except Nightbane) atleast once.

Comments: I am really looking for a guild that likes to raid and occasionally likes to go own up battlegrounds. I'm not afraid to put in a little work for the guild to progress. I feel as though devastate would be a guild that I could go far with.
Back to top Go down
Secare

Secare

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 70 Blood Elf Mage App   70 Blood Elf Mage App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:39 am

ok cool.
ill contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
Mason

Mason

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 70 Blood Elf Mage App   70 Blood Elf Mage App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:17 pm

yo rhode island ftw maybe ill see this guy at school next year~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Blood Elf Mage App   70 Blood Elf Mage App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Blood Elf Mage App
Page 1 of 1