Devastate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devastate

Skullcrusher - Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

67 Paladin App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

67 Paladin App Empty
PostSubject: 67 Paladin App   67 Paladin App Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:46 pm

Ill start with the sticky

About Yourself:
My name is Arin, im 17 and I am a RL friend of Gesh, I have experience pre BC of all things up to Gothik in naxx. I know im still 67 but im leveling fast and will be 70 by the weekend

Character Name: Seckzy
Race: Bloodelf
Class:Paladin
Level (70): 67
Professions:Mining (375 ) Jewlelcrafting
Ventrilo (Yes or No):Yes
Usual Playtime:any time after 3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays im on at around 1. Weekends its wenever
Sponsor (If any):Gesh

Previous Guilds (please state why you left): None

Talent Build: Ret for leveling
Willing to Respec?: Yes , will be holy by choice at 70, will GLADLY be prot if u want a tank. (Main was 60 warrior, nightelf full wrath, pauldrons, boots and gloves of Dreadnaut. Also had a pvp set but i was prot for guild.) cant see an endgame guild wanting a ret pally but again would gladly be ret.

Attunements and Experience: As stated all the way up to Gothik in naxx. No attunments for tbc atm but will work on khara key asap

Pre-Expansion: (Please Summarize your raid Experience Pre-TBC) Gothik in nax (and everything before him, AQ BWL MC full clear minus C'thun)
Karazhan: (Keyed? / Experience?)

Equipment: Im level 67, not much to show

Extra: i can play all the time, im willing to, im hard working, i love repedativeness...(for some odd reason) thats why my mining is full and that means im ok with whiping over and over to get a boss fight down pat. Willing to do anything for friends and fellow guildies. Im the kinda person thatll give up my schedual to help someone out.

Why should you be apart of Devastate?: Im a good team player. I love to raid. I love pvp. Im a nice guy all around. Funny yet serious. Im willing to repsec to anything and stay that way. I love the guild atmosphere and wish to be a pat of yours. Gesh says your a great bunch.

Hope you like my app. and are willing to consider me. Thanks!
-Seckzy
Back to top Go down
Secare

Secare

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-14

67 Paladin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 67 Paladin App   67 Paladin App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:41 am

alright bro.
ill talk to a few people and ill contact you in game.

Edit: Liar !!

67 Paladin App Untitledxc9
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-03-01

67 Paladin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 67 Paladin App   67 Paladin App Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Secare wrote:
alright bro.
ill talk to a few people and ill contact you in game.

Edit: Liar !!

67 Paladin App Untitledxc9

I BETTER BE ON UR FUCKIN FRIENDS LIST NOOB
Back to top Go down
Seckzy

Seckzy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-18

67 Paladin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 67 Paladin App   67 Paladin App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:24 am

haha im on his FL and your not!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

67 Paladin App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 67 Paladin App   67 Paladin App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

67 Paladin App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devastate :: Applications-
Jump to: